Via Scoop.it – Clear Communications
Learn the grammar rules for Latin abbreviations i.e. and e.g.
Occasionally, we come across the abbreviations i.e. and e.g., but what do they mean, and what is the difference between them? How do grammar rules apply?
- Holiday Spirit 3.0
- On social media, practitioners finish the line, ‘PR is …’ | Articles | Home
- The Most Annoying Sayings: The Epic PR News List :: PR News
- 5 Easy Tricks to Write Catchy Headlines | Goins, Writer
- The Bay Area Music Collective Launches New Community Platform for San Francisco’s Dynamic Music Industry | San Jose Mercury News – Stocks and market data
- Finding Freebies on the Web to Supplement Your Content: For Beginners
- Jeanne’s Social Me
- You Only Need Three Words – SoJo | Ideas into Action
- How To Get More Done – The Works
- AirPR Launches A Marketplace To Match Startups With Top PR Talent